Subsidy is provided to customers via MNRE and state renewable departments.
The subsidy is available only to these categories:
|Residential||All types of residential buildings, including group housing.|
Procedure to get MNRE Subsidy:
- Step-1 Submit a project report with technical and financial details, operations and maintenance plan along with system monitoring and reporting details to MNRE via district head of your state nodal agency
- Step-2 MNRE evaluates your project on technical and financial points
- Step- 3 After your project is approved by MNRE, Open tenders are invited by your state nodal agency and a channel partner will be selected from open bidding process
- Step-4 Channel Partner completes the installation process
- Step-5 SNA inspects your installation to ensure that only MNRE approved components are installed
- Step-6 Subsidy amount is released to channel partner directly from MNRE
- Step-7 You will be responsible for payment of 70% of the system cost, if you chose to finance your solar plant, you may work with you bank to procure financing 70% of the system cost.